Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Happy Days!

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! Today is "anything goes" and I am going to use a stamp from Crafty Individuals called Happy Days Hooray Carousel Since 2024 is right around the corner, this stamp looks like a good stamp to make a card. I can see it as a Birthday Card or sending some happy mail. I will be using Lavinia Dinkles colors are Sepia, Brown and Sea Blue.

I am going to use some watercolor paper to add some color by spritzing water to my mat and some Lavinia Dinkles which I sprinkle some color using my fan brush. I use Sepia first and just do some smooshing my watercolor paper and heat dry. Next color I then use Sea Blue and heat dry, and lastly Brown. I like how my watercolor paper looks when it dries. I then stamp using some versamark and white embossing powder. and heat, using my heat gun. I do another stamp with black ink and use coloring pencils, then fussy cut my image.

I then lay my watercolor paper onto white cardstock and my card is done. 


Thank you stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10