Friday, December 1, 2023

Carabelle Studio Oh Christmas Tree

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a quick Christmas card I made using the Carabelle Studio Kate Crate Oh Christmas Tree stamp. I love the fun trees on this long stamp. I masked off my watercolor paper and then used the PaperArtsy Infusions in Emerald Isle and Green Man.

 

Once it was dry, I stamped the Oh Christmas Tree stamp and white heat embossed it. I added a frame around it with a black pen and then hand wrote "Merry Christmas." Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week. 


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used


1 comment:

  1. So MODERN and clean~ Very stylish, Ericka! And with all my Christmas stamps - all day I have been craving this one! - You are really tempting me... and I know what is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10