Saturday, December 9, 2023

A Masculine Hello

 Hi friends - Alanna here with a pair of clean and simple masculine hello cards to share with you today. I don't know about you, but I always find it challenging to make masculine cards.

To get started, I took the Forest Scene image from Lavinia Stamps and stamped it two times onto white notecards. I did trim these down, so they are slightly smaller than A2.

After that stamping was done, I took the Reindeer (small) image, also from Lavinia, and stamped it over top of my trees in Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I used my stamping platform to stamp it three times so that the image was nice and crisp. 

I then took some of the sentiments from my favorite Basic wishes stamp set from Studio Light and stamped them in the opposite corner. I rounded the bottom two corners and that finishes off these cards.


Find the products used in the Topflight Stamps store. I hope you've been inspired to maybe create a card or two for the men in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10