Thursday, December 7, 2023

Crafty Individuals - Christmas Delivery

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is all about Crafty Individuals  - one of my favorite British stamp companies. I love their whimsical stamps.

I started out with a gel press background from my stash. Stamped the car onto card stock and colored it with alcohol inks. Cut it out and added it to my background. Added lots of white splatter for snow and added a bit more "snow" to the car and parcels. i also added some Stickles to the parcel ribbons. you just can't go wrong with some glitter....
I trimmed the card and mounted it onto a white card base. No sentiment - I actually forgot...
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10