Wednesday, December 13, 2023

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! Today is "anything goes" and I will be making one more Christmas card using Katzelkraft. I will be using SOLO25 Sapin - Christmas Tree, KTZ179 Les Rats des Villes - City Rats, KTZ302 Christmas Sayings, KTZ152 Les Chats- Cats, and Lavinia Stencil - White Orbs.

First, I stamped my images on white cardstock for my idea and then used colored pencils. After coloring my stamped images, I then fussy cut each stamped image and outlined by adding some black ink with a sponge applicator to my stamped images. 


I then used watercolor paper and some inks to do my background, some ink blending and then spritz some water to my card. After it's dry, I then used Lavinia Stencil - White Orbs and some color. I then arrange my stamped images and glue them onto my card and used a sentiment from KTZ302 Christmas Sayings. Final card added onto green cardstock. This was fun to make.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10