Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wishing you a Magical Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! Today and all of this week, TFS team are featuring Crafty Individuals stamps. I will be making a Christmas card and decided to use three stamps. I will be using enchanting Highland Stag along with Baroque Script stamp and a sentiment from Christmas Sentiments. These stamps are unmounted rubber stamps. I at times just used them the way they are or also add the mounting foam which I have is Crafter's Companion EZ Mount Foam. This is very sticky and is the best I've used to add my unmounted red rubber stamps.

I will be using smooth watercolor paper and Lavinia Dinkles - Blue Dragon and Blueberry. First I will spritz some water on my mat and use just a little of Blue Dragon, I sprinkled a little with a fan brush (a little is enough and very vibrant colors). 


Next, I will only do the corners of my watercolor paper and just a little smooshing into the Blue Dragon color and then heat dry with my heat gun.


Next, I will spritz again some water onto my matt and use Blueberry (only a little) with my fan brush and smoosh my watercolor paper and heat dry. This is what it looks like. 


Next, I lay my watercolor paper flat and on my stamping platform and add the Highland Stag with Versamark and use black embossing powder and heat dry with my heat gun.


Next, I then will be using the Baroque Script to the background with Versamark and use gold embossing powder and heat dry.


I then do some watercoloring the Highland Stag with some watercolor markers. After watercoloring I use one of the sentiments from the Christmas Sentiments and use some vellum to wrap my watercolor paper card. I did use gold embossing powder and heat it on vellum. Here is the finished product, I used white cardstock to finish my card.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10