Sunday, December 24, 2023

Happy Holidays and Jingle all the Way

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today with an extra post. I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, whatever you prefer. And I have a last Christmas card for you.
I made the backgrounds with trees form Winter Wonderland - stamped them in grey and black. I took a generic tag die, water color paper and stamped the Christmas Tree stamp on it with Lavinia Elements ink. I then sprayed it with Lavinia Mystical Mica spray and let it dry. Stamped and colored the cat and cut it out. I used some gold threaded twine for the top of the tag. Assembled everything and added some Stickles to the cat and enamel accents to the tree.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your Holidays
and see you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10