Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello everyone.  I want to wish you a warm and merry Christmas today.  MEL PILLING here with a little Christmas card featuring the lovely Hedgy 2 stamps by Craft Emotions. This company makes such charming stamps.






I did a quick background using Distress Inks wet on my mat. I pushed the card into the inks and dried between dips so they don’t get muddy. I stamped the hedgehog on clean card with Versafine Clair Nocturne  and coloured him with watercolour markers. Then cut him out and glued him onto background. I drew a quick Santa hat for him and glued it on. I put a quick hill under Hedgy with watercolour markers.


CRAFT EMOTIONS STAMPS USED



This card was a lot of fun to make. I really love this designer’s stamps. Carla Creaties

Thank you so much for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog.  Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year everybody. Happy crafting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10