Tuesday, December 26, 2023

2024 Calendar Card

It's Tuesday so you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. It's an Anything Goes week, so I decided to make another calendar card. 2024 is the Year of the Dragon, but I don't have an Asian Dragon Stamp so I decided to use the Gentle Dragon Unmounted Rubber Stamp by Crafty Individuals.

But before I get to my project, I wanted to remind you that there's a sale going on right now at Topflight Stamps. Since you were very nice this year, you should treat yourself to some fabulous new goodies!


Here's my calendar!


Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko to stamp the Gentle Dragon onto white cardstock. Color the image panel with Copic markers. 

Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5.25" x 8.25" to create a background panel. Sponge or brush the entire background panel with Mermaid Elements Ink by Lavinia Stamps. Place the Glory Stencil by Lavinia Stamps onto the inked background. Brush or sponge both Mermaid and Dark Denim Elements Inks by Lavinia Stamps over the stencil onto the background panel. Edge the background panel with the same inks.

Adhere the dragon panel and the calendar as shown. Adhere to a 5.5" x 8.5" black card.

Please pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, for more information.

Topflight Stamps Products Used:









Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10