Friday, December 29, 2023

Darkroom Door Celebrate Card

 

Hello crafty friends!  Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I'm cleaning up my desk and playing with some gel prints I have in my stash to make a mixed media card. I love making gel prints but the problem is that I can't just stop at one. My goal this year is to use more items/prints in my stash and those supplies I haven't touched for in awhile. That being said, I had played around with the Darkroom Door Warm Wishes and Number Medley to see if I could use some toner and foil with them. 

 


It was a fun experiment and I love the grungy shiny look on my gel press print. I stamped the Darkroom Door Birthday Greetings and clear heat embossed it. Then, I added some white gel pen and a hand drawn frame around my card to finish things up. 

 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to use up some of the supplies in your stash this year!

Topflight Stamp Supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10