Thursday, December 28, 2023

Crafty Individuals - Where did the Sun go?

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme on the Topflight blog is anything goes. My favorite theme! I used a fun stamp from Crafty Individuals  - one of my favorite British stamp companies. I love their whimsical stamps. and this one is perfect for winter. It's appropriately titled Where did the Sun go?
I smooshed the background with distress inks. I stamped the birds on it. I stamped the birds again onto a piece of scrap paper and colored them with alcohol ink markers. Cut them out. I heat embossed some snowflakes onto the background. Left it without a sentiment - I don't think it needs one.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
But wait - we have a great sale going on right now:
And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10