Saturday, December 30, 2023

My Sweet Friend

 Hi friends. Alanna here on the blog today with a pair of clean and simple friendship cards. It's no secret that I adore the Fairy Foragers set from Lavinia. If you want to see other projects I have made using this set, click here and here

Also, don't forget that there is still a sale going on through December 31st where you can save up to 25% off your entire order. Look at the bottom of this post for all the details.

For today's cards, I started by using the Boxes 6 Up stencil from Darkroom Door. I blended on some aqua ink over top of the stencil directly onto my A2 white notecards. After my stenciling was done, I added some ink spray to the backgrounds. When they were dry, I took 3 of the images from the Fairy Foragers set and stamped them using Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. 

I finished off the cards by adding in some sentiments from a set from my stash. That completes these friendship cards. Wouldn't it be great to make a bunch of these and send them to all your friends? Hopefully I can get these in the mail. :)


Find these products used in the Topflight Stamps online store.

Happy crafting! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10