Monday, March 6, 2023

Family is the best place

 Hello!   Mel Pilling here today, using this delightful  Chou & Flowers  stamp set to create a card for dog lovers.

. '


For this background I used a Lavinia Stencil Brush ,   Prism ink pads   and a hill mask.  I started the sky with the hill mask in place by creating the sun with light circles of Canary yellow .  I finished the sky with Blue Lagoon  into French navy.  The hills were done using Rain Forest Green and Peacock Green.  The leaves were done with a paint brush using the greens again,  just dabbing them here and there.  I stamped the dog house on wood grained paper using Versafine Clair Ink in Nocturne .  All the characters were water-coloured with markers and fussy cut then glued onto card.  I shadowed everything with watercolour markers to finish . 

CHOU & FLOWERS STAMPS USED

Best Friends

LAVINIA STAMPS USED 


Small Trees

I found this to be a great little stamp set to build a sweet scene with. Have a wonderful creative day. See you soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10