Friday, March 10, 2023

Using Your Paper Leftovers

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with this beautiful Sunflower from Chou & Flowers. I don't know about you but my desk always has a pile of scrap papers from previous projects that are just too pretty to throw out. So today, I decided to conquer some of my pile and use my paper left overs to create a tag.

I first used a leftover piece of the Creative Expressions Worn & Weathered paper pad that I had on my desk from this card.  I glued it to the top of a tag and then started using strips I had cut from previous backgrounds onto my tag.

I trimmed the pieces to fit my tag and then stamped the Sunflower and blended Lavinia Ink in Sundance and Russet Orange to color it up. I stamped the leaves from an older Chou & Flowers set called Plants in Circles and then fussy cut them and glued them onto my tag.

 I stamped the sentiment several time around the tag and then found the "Turn the Page" sentiment in the AALL & Create Bring on the Sentiments set. I used a white gel pen to add some little details to my sunflower and finished my tag with some light ink blending with Lavinia Truffle Ink.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10