Thursday, March 2, 2023

Stencil Coloring Take II

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes at the Topflight blog. I got inspired by Tracy Scott . She uses Prismacolor pencils to color in the stencils. for this card I went with a combination of brushing with distress inks and alcohol ink markers - works, too, although she undoubtedly does it better.
I guess you also get a bit more detail with pencils, but my way is definitely going to be faster..... I colored in the white lines with black alcohol ink. You could also use a Sharpie. The sentiment is from a sticker book, see below. I also added some white highlights with a Posca pen.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10