Saturday, March 4, 2023

A Stenciled & Inked Background

 Hi friends. Alanna here and I have a fun birthday card to share with you using lots of fun goodies. To get started, I took the Posy stencil from Lavinia and the Frosty Mint and Tropic Blue Shimmer pearl ink pads from Spectrum Noir to create my background. I wish I could get the shimmer to show in the photograph. These inks are so beautiful. 

Once my background was complete and dry, I stamped the large birthday sentiment from the Handlettering - Happy Birthday & Numbers set from Craft Emotions with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I love the large size of this sentiment and how well it fits onto an A2 card.

I trimmed my panel down to 4x5.25 inches and then matted it onto some black card stock leaving an 1/8" margin. I then added this panel to a teal A2 notecard and this card is complete.

All products used listed and linked below at Topflight Stamps.

I hope you've been inspired today. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10