Sunday, March 19, 2023

Lavinia Just For You Alcohol Ink Card


 Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with some Lavinia Stamps on an alcohol ink background I've had in my stash. I had created this background on Yupo paper and had added some foiling to the alcohol ink parts that we a little sticky. I created a moon with the alcohol inks and then added some gold foil around it to give it a greater glow.

I stamped the Lavinia Bron stamp in my MISTI using black archival ink. I then added the Fairy Toadstool and used a Posca pen to trace in some highlights. I wanted to give the card a glowing looking, so I added in some more Posca pen highlights and dots ant then used the Magic Around Us stamp with embossing ink and added Mica Minerals in Crystal Gold to give the card an even brighter glow look. I love the way the effects the Mica Minerals add to the card and can't wait to get my hands on some more colors.

I stamped some Floral Wreath images along my card and finished it by adding the sentiment from the Heartfelt Verses on vellum. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10