Friday, March 3, 2023

PaperArtsy Rustic Gather Card

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a quick card I made using this beautiful PaperArtsy set by Sara Naumann. I love this pretty set and paired it with the gorgeous Creative Expressions Worn and Weathered paper set. This paper set has so many great prints, perfect for a vintage look for cards and journals.


I stamped several of the PaperArtsy images and then heat embossed them with the WOW! Embossing Powders in Magic Metallics Trios in Pure Platinum and Golden Glow. The sparkle in these powders are hard to capture but are a definite favorites.


I finished my card by shading the edge of my background with Gathered Twig Distress Ink and adding the sentiment from the Hobby Arts Scene It Sentiments.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10