Friday, March 24, 2023

Visible Image Mother's Day Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here today I have a gel press card with some Visible Image stamps. I started with a gel press background I made using PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Mermaid and applied an old magazine page to my gel press. I applied Fresco paint in Beach Hut to pull a up a pretty print with faint text print.

I took a seperate piece of paper and sprayed it with Lavinia Sun Yellow Acrylic Spray and Golden Temple Mystical Spray. I stamped the Visible Image Golden Daffodil on the paper and fussy cut out the flower. I then stamped the same flower on my background with Versafine Clair Nocture ink and clean embossed it. I attached the beautiful petals and colored up the stems with some pencils.

I stamped the circles from the Visible Image Round In Circles with Versafine Clair Midnight and clear heat embossed it. I also used the Visible Image Chain Reaction set and heat embossed it with WOW! Embossing in Pea Coat.

 


I finished my card with the Visible Image Golden Daffodil sentiment to on the paper. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a chance to get crafty.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used



 








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10