Thursday, March 23, 2023

You Talkin' to me

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "media" at the Topflight blog
I used my gel plate and a Visible Image stencil to make the background. I stamped the birds onto the background and stamped them again onto scrap paper, as well as the cat. Cut them out and added them to the stamped images on the background. Heat embossed the sentiment and added it. Trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper to the side. 
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 



1 comment:

  1. This is soooo CUTE, Cornelia! I will have to buy that Katzelkraft cat stamp! You are so creative with your design - the birds are calling to me, as well.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10