Friday, July 15, 2022

New Visible Image Christmas Release

 

 

Hello friends! I hope you all have had the chance to take advantage of the Christmas in July sale! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the new Visible Image Christmas release. I love this release and all the grungy sets perfect from cards and some mixed media.

For my card today I did some Distress Oxide blending using Kitsch Flamingo and Wilted Violet. I then splattered water to pull up some of the ink. I also used some bubble wrap that had some Lavinia Magical Mist on it on it to add additional splatters to my background. Once my background was dry, I used the Visible Image Let It Snow stamp and heat embossed it with WOW! Embossing White Sparkle.

 

I then stamped the sentiment from the Visible Image Poinsettia Grunge and used my paint pens to add lines around the sentiment. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to check out the sale and start creating for Christmas!



Topflight Stamps Supplies Used


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10