Thursday, July 28, 2022

Visible Image - You are my Kind of Nutty

 Hi Everyone,

This week we are showcasing Visible Image stamps on the Topflight blog.  And since August is almost over I thought a somewhat fall inspired card is appropriate. 
I stamped the squirrel and log, mad a mask for them and smooshed the background. Added the acorns and leaves. Colored them with Copics. Didn't really like my background. So I decided to add some sponging. Got some accidental black splatters on my card, but I didn't mind them, after all it has kind of a messy look anyhow. Added the sentiment. I also added some white accents to my squirrel to bring it better to life. Trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper to the side.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10