Saturday, July 9, 2022

Neon Art by Marlene Birthday Fish & Hot Air Balloon Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of bright and eclectic birthday cards featuring stamps by Art by Marlene by Studio Light.  I've been having a blast playing with this range of stamps and have shared a journal page and some coloring projects on my own blog HERE.  Today I'm sharing the cards I made.  I used neon paint, which I hope will be stocked at Topflight Stamps soon.  For now, check out the other color collections.  I created the backgrounds using my Gel Press printing plate.  For this first card I used the "plus sign" stencil.  I finished with a fun fishy stamp from the Birthday Bash stamp set.  I colored the images with Prism brush markers on Bristol paper.  Isn't he fun!  The die cuts are from the Floral Style Marlene's World die cut set.  I used dotted washi tape and some wonky stitching to finish it off. 

For this next card I used more neon paint with my Gel Press and the Bold & Bright Vibrant Flowers stencil.  I'm just crazy about this stencil!  I'll be sharing a new journal page made with it on my blog soon, so make sure to subscribe.  The stamps on this slimline are the Sunny Days set.  They are so adorable and were really fun to color!  I love how the images work together from different stamp sets.  What a great "happy sentiment" that goes with both the fish and the hot air balloon! 

I hope these cards have inspired you and you'll check out the awesome NEW Art by Marlene products from Topflight Stamps.  Hugs, Autumn


 Find these fabulous ABM products at Topflight Stamps!







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10