Sunday, July 24, 2022

PaperArtsy Sara Naumann Sea Themed Cards

 

Hello friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint and today I have a quartet of sea themed cards to share with you featuring fantastic stamps by Sara Naumann for PaperArtsy.  I made a small travel art kit to take on a plane, consisting of a few stamp sets, a few PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics (Calypso, Cloud 9, Peach Nectar and Gold Rush), a brayer, my Gel Press printing plate and some PaperArtsy Printed Tissue.  I had a blast working on these projects at my destination. 


I made some simple gel prints with the above mentioned colors.  I cut my background panels, then used the scraps to stamp onto.  The stamps I used were Sara's ESN55, ESN54, and ESN48.  For this card, I mixed in a set by Raquel, Scrapcosy set ESC10 for the seaweed. 

For this pair, I used the Peach Nectar Fresco paint to sponge through my favorite stencil, Sara's PS101. I white embossed Tracy Scott's mini stamp EM61 randomly over that.  

 

For this next card, I incorporated PaperArtsy Printed Tissue by tearing a portion and carefully adhering to my panel with a glue stick.   I just love the tissue!  For the sponging on this one, I used PS093.  I had such fun creating this "treasure trove" of cards and hope they inspire you today!  xx, Autumn

Shop PaperArtsy Mixed Media Stamping Supplies at Topflight Stamps!







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10