Monday, July 25, 2022

Art Journal with Visible Image + Video

 Welcome back from what I hope was a creative weekend for you all! This is Rachel from www.rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing an art journal page featuring stamps from Visible Image. I also played around with the new Lavinia Mystical sprays (love!).


I started with a gesso'd art journal page and sprayed Lavinia sprays in Kingfisher and Amble Green. I was so happy to see that the Kingfisher color has mixes of copper mica as well... such a pretty surprise! Once the sprays dried, I added Paper Artsy Coral paint over the AALL & Create Totally Dotty Stencil. 


Next I used modeling paste over the AALL & Create Digits Checked stencil, which I placed a few times over the page. I then heat embossed the modeling paste using Wow! Golden Glow powder.


Next, I sprayed some white cardstock with Lavinia Mystical spray in Bumble Bee, Kingfisher, and Indian Sunset. I then stamped the Visible Image Spring Awakening stamps on the cardstock. I fussy cut the images and arranged them throughout my journal page.


This page came together really quickly! I departed from my usual colors (a bit) so I might remake the same page with my usual pink, teal, orange :)

I also put together a process video, you can watch it here! Thank you for your support!




Topflight Stamps supplies used:


AALL & Create - Totally Dotty




Lavinia Spray - Kingfisher





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10