Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Is that banjo music ??? Paddle faster!- AALL&Create Paddle Up


Good morning!
Who doesn't like a paddle down some rushing waters while the fish attack you from all sides? I have a cute mini slimline card made with a stamp from AALL&Create today. Join me for a night kayak trip!





AALL & Create - Stencil - A4 - #121 - Smitten with Stars




Start with a base of 6.25 x 3.25 and add color with Chipped Saphire to the top. Then color two sections with Salty Ocean and the new Mariner blues. I have had these cloud dies for a while now and used them as waves instead today. Add stars with the star stencil and modeling paste to the top (this is a night trip)! Tape or glue these pieces together.


Add some shine with silver embossing powder and the accompanying wavy stamp.


I used my Brother Scan & Cut to cut the boy and the fish. Use Copic markers for color. 



White heat emboss the sentiment and glue the fish.




I love how this one came out! I hope you take a look at these cool AALL&Create stamps!

Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10