Monday, July 11, 2022

Christmas in July with Polkadoodles

 Hello crafters! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I'm joyful to be celebrating Christmas in July with the Topflight Stamps team! There's even a huge 25% off sale happening this week on all holiday products in the store. Happy shopping!


The Polkadoodles brand has some super adorable stamps and even paper pads. For the cards I'm sharing today I used Polkadoodles "Latte Christmas Tweetings" stamp set and the Polkadoodles paper pad "Christmas Cheer"


I colored the sweet images with Copic markers and cut them with my Brother Scan n' Cut. I created a little snowy mountain scene for the sweet bunny and birdies to enjoy. I then layered the scene on top of a piece of paper from the Polkadoodles paper pad.


I created another card that's much more simple and came together quickly. I layered some more Polkadoodles paper to mimic an ornament for the sweet bunny and sentiment to rest on. 


Thanks for joining me and happy Christmas in July!











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10