Thursday, July 7, 2022

Stars and Flowers

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week is all about stars on the Topflight blog. There is an extra category about sun/moon and stars in the store.
I settled on the Katzelkraft Half Tone Star and heat embossed it in white and black. I sprinkled infusions powders on the stars, using Golden Sand and Emerald Isle. Spritzed it with water. After it dried I stamped the flowers and stamped them again onto scrap paper and cut them out. Added them to the stamped images. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and added it to my card.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

Katzelkraft Half Tone StarKatzelkraft KTZ178 (not the same set, but it would work as well)

Literary QuotesGolden Sand 
Emerald Isle             Versafine

1 comment:

01 09 10