Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Starry, Starry Page - Gel press to paper printing

 Happy Wednesday!

The team is focusing on "anything starry" this week and I decided to play in my journal today. I used my trusty gel press and I made this spread. I hope you like it.



I am using the gel press in a different way today. Instead of pulling off a print from the plate, I place the plate directly onto the paper. And to get clean colors, I placed one color at a time, placed the plate, next color, and place the plate.





Use white paint acrylic paint over this stencil over the plate. Make sure to get in all the little crevices. 





Place this gel press directly onto the page.


Place a few star die-cuts out of heavyweight white cardstock over the page.


Use silver embossing powder and Versamark for extra shine.


I used the sentiment from this sweet AALL&Create stamp below.



I added a black outline around the stars with a white line over them. It looked too dark initially. I then placed washi tape on the edges as a finishing touch. 




Thanks for looking today and make sure to check out the whole team's projects this week.
Charmaine







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10