Thursday, July 14, 2022

Christmas in July

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's Christmas in July on the Topflight blog. As you see I could not stop making Christmas cards.....Ended up with a little pile. I go this awesome stamp by Paper Rose and it's so easy for mass producing cards! That usually is not something I aim for, but when it comes to Christmas I make an exception, LOL!

I stamped the trees. Made myself a mask  for the ground and sponged above the mask on four of my cards.  
Added water, white and black splatters on some of the cards. Stamped the sentiment. this set conveniently comes with sentiments in all different sizes in a very pretty font. Added some gem stones onto two of my cards. 

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 


Winter Trees                   Hunkydory Gems
Medieval Blue                                Versafine




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10