Monday, July 4, 2022

Be Brave - Star Themed Journal Page + Video

 Hello crafters and happy July 4th! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing a bright star-themed art journal page plus a process video.


I started my page with the beautiful new Lavinia mica sprays in Pinkella and Bumblebee. I'm definitely taking advantage of the current Topflight Stamps sale to stock up on more colors! Next I used the Craft Emotions Star stencil with Bora Bora paint. Then I mixed my Structure Paste with some Bougainvillea paint and used that with the Lotza Starz stencil.


I don't have many larger star dies, so I went old-school and printed some stars off my computer and cut them out. I re-traced them on thicker mixed media paper and sprayed them with Prism Ink Azure Sky and Lavinia Bumblebee spray. To add more shimmer and texture, I applied wow! embossing powder in Pure Platinum and Capri then stamped with Reckoner Digits stamp and Chianti ink.


I finished off the page with some gold tulle and the sticker quote that says "Be brave with your life."

Please also enjoy my process video for all the details. Thanks for watching and please subscribe to my channel!







Topflight Stamps Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10