Saturday, July 2, 2022

Darkroom Door 4th of July Shaker Card

 

Hello stampers!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a festive 4th of July shaker card made with fabulous stamps by Darkroom Door, available at Topflight Stamps.  For this card, I started by embossing the Pinstripe background stamp in white and brushing on Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink onto the misted panel.  Next, I embossed the new Brave & Free quote stamp and Sketchy Stars eclectic stamp in white and colored the sentiment with Chipped Sapphire and the stars with Barn Door.  I love the Darkroom Door quote stamp collection and love to cut my sentiments apart and rearrange them for new phrases.  That makes the most of each purchase and we all want to do that, right?!  I layered the fussy cut elements over a shaker panel I made with stacked star die cuts.  I used the same dies to cut two pieces of white fun foam to build up the star layers in the shaker and some upcycled die cut packaging for the acetate.  I hope this card makes you smile as you celebrate this 4th of July and you will try some of these ideas yourself.  Hugs, Autumn

 

Here is last year's 4th of July card I made with Darkroom Door stamps: Sketched Leaves and Garden Birds mixed with the Sketchy Stars.  Such fun!  Posted HERE.

 Shop Darkroom Door stamps at Topflight Stamps!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10