Wednesday, July 13, 2022

I'll have my cake here, there, and everywhere! - KatzelKraft

 

Good morning!! 
I recently found this stamp on the Topflight Stamps website and had to have it! I made three flat/dimension-free cards today and used my Copic markers for all of them!









Crafter's Companion - EZMount - THIN - Static Cling Mounting Foam

YOU NEED TO PURCHASE MOUNTING FOAM AS THESE STAMPS ARE UNMOUNTED. You also will need to cut the stamps apart.

Here is a quick pictorial of the first one:

Stamp with Copic-friendly ink.


I drew in the floor with 3 different browns to create dimension. 


Added a simple blue background with BG32.


Add skin tones. Start with E04, then E11, smooth with E000.


So the plan was to make it look like there were indoors, but now it looks like they are sitting on a deck at the marina!!


The next two cards are just simple coloring. One is happy in her meadow, the other one comfortable at home. 






It kind of looks like the two ladies aged
 gracefully and still enjoyed cake, even 
on their own.

I hope you liked my cards today. I felt really good to just color and see what happens. 
Have a great day !!
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10