Friday, July 1, 2022

Seahorse Gel Press

 

Happy Friday my crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a fun seahorse card. I created my background a couple weeks ago when I was playing with my Versafine Clair ink and my gel press. I used Fantasia, Charming Pink, and Warm Breeze and spread it on my gel plate with a brayer. I pulled up the print to revel these pretty colors.


 I then stamped the Visible Image seahorse from the Creating Calm set in Versafine Clair Nocturn and heat embossed it with WOW! Embossing Earl Gray. I love the sparkle this embossing powder adds to my seahorse.

 


I then stamped the Studio Light Basic Wishes sentiment and embellished it with pink and white paint pens. I also added a little shading with a black Stabilo pencil.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend getting crafty!


Topflight Stamp Supplies Used



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10