Sunday, July 10, 2022

PaperArtsy Butterfly Journal Page

 

 
 
Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with an art journal page I made using some of my PaperArtsy supplies. I've been having fun working through some mixed media classes I signed up for and never completed. I don't know about you, but I'm really good at collecting art supplies and signing up for classes that I never finish. My goal this summer - to cross off a couple of classes of "my techniques to learn" list.


I went through various stages to create my journal background but first started by applying PaperArtsy Fresco paints on my page with a brayer. I used a variety of colors including: Banana, Taupe, Pistachio and Green Patina. I then used some PaperArtsy Infusions in Golden Sand and In The Navy around my page.

Once that layer was dry, I used the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann 41 with Versafine Clair Twilight ink and stamped the images randomly on my background. I then stamped the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott Butterfly on a leftover gel press print and cut it out. 

 


I added white gel pen accents on the butterfly and adhered it to my page.

 

I then did a little finger painting with my fresco paints and added some Gumboots and Slate color around my page. I finished my page by framing is with a Stabilo black pencil and the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope my journal page inspired you to get messy and create!


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used



 



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10